Ontario Premier’s speech sought to highlight Progressive Conservatives’ record after nearly eight years in power ...
President Trump is threatening to block the opening of a new U.S.-Canada bridge over a range of economic issues. Ontario Premier Doug Ford joins "The Takeout" with his reaction.
Premier Doug Ford backed down from his threat to remove Crown Royal from the shelves of the LCBO after the government said it ...
A letter from the province warned municipalities that strong mayor powers do not include the ability to limit police budget ...
Premier Doug Ford told members of his political party last weekend that he intends to lead them into at least one more ...
The Prime Minister has previously said he is not considering snap election, and his office repeated that on Sunday ...
CBC’s Shawn Jeffords breaks down Premier Doug Ford’s response after U.S. President Donald Trump threatened to keep a bridge ...
A fourth-straight win would put Ford in elite company. Bill Davis, the last premier to win four straight elections, managed the feat from 1971 to 1985.
Ford’s confidante said that he’s not offering advice to support or encourage Carney. That’s a claim that many federal ...
Ontario Premier Doug Ford hit back at President Donald Trump on Tuesday as the trade war between Canada and the United States ramps up. After already imposing a 25% tariff, Trump announced on Tuesday ...
The ban was introduced last year after U.S. tariffs were first imposed on Canadian imports, leading Doug Ford to tell the ...